BJJ Column: the importance of healthy rivalry within your gym, as an ‘extra fuel’ for training; check it
* I strongly believe, in my opinion, that we can have tougher fights in our academies, then in tournaments. A […]
BJJ Column: the great responsibility of a BJJ instructor and its importance in the growth of the sport; read and comment
* An instructor is a leader on the mat and an example off of it. He must educate students and teach […]
BJJ Column: the importance of training in other gyms to share lessons and evolve in Jiu-Jitsu; read and review
* Whenever I travel, I take my kimono to train with my friends and visit gyms everywhere I go. This […]
* In Jiu-Jitsu training there are ways of thinking and ways of approaching fights that, in my view, are wrong […]
* The Jiu-Jitsu fighter has been looking for other physical activities to help enhance their game for some time. Some […]
Jiu-Jitsu Column: the importance of returning to the origins and absorbing knowledge from the Grand Masters
* A long time ago, after a belt graduation, I spent some time talking to GM (Grand Master) João Alberto […]
BJJ column: what ‘type of training’ on the mat and the importance of communication between athletes; read and review
* Not long ago, I received an old training friend. It is always good opening up the academy for friends. He […]
BJJ Column: the importance of maintaining respect and hygiene during training, especially in the midst of a pandemic
* There is a great anticipation around our return to training, be it functional training, non-contact training, training in the [&he...
Article: the importance of the martial arts teacher for your child’s routine during quarantine; read and leave your comments
* We are all at home and cannot train. How can you tell your teacher is essential during this period? Throughout […]
The Jiu-Jitsu Column: the link between Jiu-Jitsu and Surf, and the inclusion of Self Defense on wave culture; read and give us your opinion
* With the waiting to return to normal after the pandemic has passed, everyone will be eager for academies to reopen […]
Specialist respons: Dr. Rafael Fonseca explains if it is possible to prescribe supplements to child athletes; watch it here
TATAME specialist, Dr. Rafael Fonseca, who is an orthopedist and sports doctor, clarified any doubts, about prescribing supplements...
BJJ Column: the concept and the importance of Self Defence with a few tips from GM Fernando Pinduka; bellow
* When we train Jiu-Jitsu, self-defence is taught naturally and I would like to believe that all teachers teach it, regardless [&hel...